Fact Book entry for
- Books on Korea, North
- E-books and E-readers for your journey
- Cheap flights to Korea, North
- ConnectedGlobe Travel Shop - everything you need for your next trip. DVD/Video documentaries on your destination, cameras, GPS units, travel magazines, accessories and much more.
- United Nations information
- Wikipedia information
- Languages of Korea, North (from ethnologue.com)
- Weather in Korea, North (from The Weather Network)
- Internet Resources for Korea, North selected by Library of Congress experts
- North Korea: A Country Study - from the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress
- South Korea - link to the Connected Globe page for South Korea
- Tour of North Korea in July 2001 - a very comprehensive account from a somewhat anti-communist viewpoint
- News from the Central News Agency - of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Happy Birthday, North Korea - a detailed, fairly objective, account of a trip to North Korea. Worth reading.
- Hangeul: Korean Alphabet - considered to be one of the most efficient alphabets in the world
- History of Korea - from 2333 BC to the division of Korea
- North Korea - Introduction a kind of diary of this one week trip into another world. Unfortunately in dark blue text on a black background: try dragging your mouse across the text to read it more easily. The photos are good though.
- North Korea - "Perhaps the strangest country I ever visited.... " with excellent stories and pictures
- Paintings from North Korea, 1948-1998 - selection of over 30 works on display
- Tourism in North Korea - check out the "Tourist Attractions" section especially. There are some excellent photos.
- North Korea: March 1995 - an extremely well written account of a visit to North Korea by an Australian computer scientist and psychologist;, a Dutch UN soldier just back from Bosnia; and a roving database administrator currently stationed in Africa
- Confucianism in Korea
- Traditional Korean Music
- Focus on East Asia - Korea
- Newsletter - Korea Issue
We are constantly trying to improve the list of links to information on the Web about Korea, North. If you know of a Web page that you think we should link, please enter it here and click the "Send Link" button:
- Facts on Korea, North
- Our travel newsletter
How do I book a cheap flight? How do I be sure my cheap flight is reliable?
How do I be sure the money I pay for my cheap flight is safe?
All the answers are here on Travel Select, where low cost bargain air fares
can be booked with almost every interntional airline,
including Thai Air International.
Travelselect.com is a fully bookable online travel service with partners throughout the world.
Travelselect is based in London, United Kingdom, and is a fully licensed and bonded travel company.
Click here to book your flight!